Monday, November 30, 2015

Twas the Night Before Christmas Challenge

It's time for another fun challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more.  I found this one very challenging.  I bought this cute Penny Black stamp just for this challenge.  This is a very large stamp.  It takes up most of the size of an A2 size card.  After coloring, the image was just too plain, so I added the floor.  Still not satisfied, I looked in my stash of misc. elements and found these Spellbinders corners.  That did it for me.  Happy with it.  This card will be going to one of our very special US Veterans.


Card Design:
Penny Black Stamp - Dreaming of a White Christmas
Spellbinders Dies
Copics
Paper Trey Ink Cardstock
Sentiment was computer generated.

I will be entering this card in the following challenges:

Have a beautiful and happy week!
:) Pam


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Pam such a sweet image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute - so, so, so cute, Pam... Like a page from the prettiest storybook. :)
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that floor is just perfect. Gorgeous stamps and coloured beautifully. So peaceful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.