Monday, November 2, 2015

Thank You Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers and more

Thank you is always a good thing and with perfect timing for this Crafty Cardmakers and more Challenge, right before Thanksgiving.  If you have been wanting to thank someone, now is the time and you can join in the fun at the same time!

I made this card for some very special people.  They own the golf course that my mom and dad were members of for many years.  I learned to golf there when I was 14 and played in the ladies league for a number of years.  I still golf, although not as often.

While searching for a golf stamp, I came across this adorable stamp from Di's Digistamps.  She has some really cute golf stamps with these little mice.  I didn't realize that one was a girl and one was a boy until I was ready to color the little mouse with the visor.  So fitting and it just makes me smile.


Close Up


Inside


Number 15 is where my mom had a hole in one!
She was an awesome golfer.  My mom and husband had an ongoing challenge with a new golf jacket to my husband if he could beat my mom's score.  My husband always wanted to beat her score - just once!  He never did......
She finally just bought him a jacket for Christmas one year!

Card Design
Fore You - Digital Stamp by Di's Digistamps
Golf Flag - Winner Takes all collection by Magnolia Stamps
Lawn Fawn alphabet stamps
Thank you sentiment -
Inside Thank you sentiment -
Spellbinders Dies
Copic Marker
Glossy Accents
 
I will be entering this card in the following challenges:
Glitter and Sparkle Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Little Patch of Crafty Friends - Challenge 21, Anything Goes

I loved making this card and enjoyed sharing it with you.  Hope you found a little inspiration.  Have a wonderful week.
:) Pam

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Pam love the fab image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Pam, the images are so cute and love the colouring. Thanks for sharing your story and for joining our challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good Luck in draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore this card Pam. Fabulous image. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.