Sunday, November 8, 2015

Share Handmade Kindness Challenge

Happy Sunday!  Jennifer McGuire is hosting a wonderful challenge on her blog.  The first challenge is to share handmade kindness with friends and family.  I chose to send this card to my daughter who has been going through a rough patch.  I admire her so much.  She is a single mom and gives so much to her daughter.  I thought this cutie from Sassy Cheryl would bring a little smile and lift her spirits.  

This challenge brought a few things to light.  When my daughter was young and through her college years, I always sent her cards and little notes of love.  As she grew older and was out on her own, I guess that fell by the wayside.  Throw an adorable granddaughter into the picture and all the attention goes to her.  Everyone needs a little kindness every now and then.  I am going to put more effort into showing my daughter just that. 


Card Design:
Polly Swims in the Bath - Sassy Cheryl
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Copic Markers
Papertrey Ink Cardstock

The challenge continues through the month of November with different challenges each week.  All types of handmade kindness apply, baking, sewing, knitting, etc.  Here is the link if you would like to participate.

http://www.jennifermcguireink.com/2015/11/share-handmade-kindness-challenge-week-1-friends-family.html

 Have a beautiful and happy week!
:) Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.