Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Glimpse of Craft Room and New Copic Marker Storage

Hi everyone!  I bought a new Copic Marker Storage Rack from gepettocreations on ebay and love it!  I thought I would post a couple of pics of it  and my new crafting area.  Please watch your step!  Things aren't always what they seem.  :)

My New Counter Height Craft Table
I stand 90% of the time when I am crafting.  I am in love with this table!


Close Up Fantasy Craft Room Pic


The table, shelves and cabinet are all from Ikea.

I normally would not have all my cards out.  The cards are having a goodbye photo shoot.  They are on their way to Sunshine Mail to brighten a child's day.  I use this shelf to keep my work space workable.  Whatever is in my way, I toss up on the shelf.  Neatly, of course.  Then I can put it away easily because it is all in one area.

Now since we know a "real" craft room never looks like this, here is a view of the other side of the room.  Before thou throwest the first roll of washi tape, please look at thine own craft room!  I had to move everything to the other side of the room to take the "fantasy" pic. Actually this is on a good day.  I only tripped once or twice!  Sometimes everything that is supposed to be in, is out.  I know you've been there!

Now you can see what inspired my blog name.  :)
I use the corner desk to do most of my cutting with Grand Calibur or Cuttlebug.
I would really love to add a Vagabond so I can cut fabric and thicker chipboard.

Reality Craft Room Pic!


Here is a picture of my new Copic Marker Storage.


It can also hang on the wall.  How awesome is that?  I like the ease of use.  Easy to find which marker I need and easy to put back.  I do not want to mess with an individual space for each marker. Also, I usually do not sit at my craft desk and color.  I take this to my living room and set it on the end table next to my chair.  Works for me!  I like my new area and storage so much that I may start coloring at my new craft table when I get a stool or chair.  Since I wrote this post I did get a new chair and tried coloring there.  I like it.  :) 

I also bought this tape gun holder from Gepetto Creations.


I was really apprehensive about both the Copic Rack and the Tape Gun holder.  You know when you see wood products and the wood is sub par and the finish isn't all that great?  I thought, oh no, I spent all this money and what if I don't like it?  Well, I was pleasantly surprised and extremely happy with the quality of both products.  I LOVE when things are so much better than what you expect. He has a lot of very neat stuff for crafters - ribbon holders, punch holders, glue gun holders and more. You can find him on Ebay and Facebook.

Well, that wraps up my mini tour.  I hope you may have picked up an idea or two that will be useful to you.

Have an awesome week!

1 comment:

  1. Pam, when I saw the first photo, I was groaning--because my craft room is never that neat! LOL! And then you showed us the real room--haha! But I do love those new storage ideas--I have too much invested in my Copic 72-pc. wallets, though, so will continue to use them. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.