Sunday, February 24, 2013

Swirls and Lace Challenge

It's a Swirls and Lace Challenge this week at  Stamptacular Sunday.  The challenge is to create a card or project that includes swirls and lace.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Meljens Designs.  The winner will have their choice of four digis!   So - grab those frilly embellishments and come join in the fun.

 I am using Irish Emma.  I had an entirely different stamp in mind for this challenge and ended up with this cutie.  Isn't she adorable?  I love to make St. Patty's Day cards to honor my Irish Heritage.  My great great grandfather was from Ireland.
 
Irish Emma - CC Designs

 

Card Design:
Irish Emma - CC Designs
Sentiment - TLC Creations
Anna Griffin Embossing Folders
Spellbinders Antique Labels One Dies
  Lucky Leaves Die - Memory Box
Swirls Die
Lace
Crochet Doily
Copics
Pearls

 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 Thank you so much for visiting!  Comments are welcomed and so very much appreciated. 

I leave you with the following Gaelic message.
Rath Dé ort!
(The Grace of God be with you)

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, Pam, this is so precious! Love that sweet image, your wonderful design, the embossing, the colors, & fabulous die cuts! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the pink and green colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.