Sunday, February 10, 2013

From The Heart Challenge

I love the Challenge this week at Stamptacular Sunday.  From the Heart.  The challenge is to create a card that uses a sentiment as the main focus of your card.  This is my very first time creating this type of card.  I really enjoyed this one.  Our fabulous sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps.  They have a lot of adorable and quite a few fun and quirky stamps.  The winner will have their choice of 7 digis! Wow!  

I used Ava and Deacon Heart from Bugaboo for the inside of my card.  It was really challenging because the front of my card has a vintage/shabby chic look.  I just tried matching their clothes to my papers.


Inside


Card Design
Just The Write Words Sentiment - Amazing Paper Grace
Ava and Deacon Heart - Bugaboo
Copics
Spellbinders Antique Labels One Dies
DieNamics Swirl Die
Stardust Stickles
Paper Doily

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Card Mania Challenge - Is this love that I'm feeling?

Thank you so much for visiting!  Comments are welcomed and very much appreciated.

See you on Friday for another Design Team card.  Have a wonderful Valentine's week.  :) Pam

5 comments:

  1. Oh, Pam, your card is so gorgeous! You did a fabulous job using the sentiment as the focal point! Love the pretty papers, the doily, the cool die cuts, and your embellies! And the colors for your image inside were perfect! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet and elegant card. Love the cute image pick :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this I stunning...totally loving those colors.

    xo
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! It is absolutely gorgeous and elegant! Love the layers of beautiful die cuts and doily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant design and beautiful colors!
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Card Mania Challenge and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.