Saturday, April 14, 2012

You're Beautiful

This is my first time using a sketch.  I liked it...really takes the stress off and it didn't take very long to make the card.  This sketch is from Skipping Stones Design.  The image is Fairy Princess from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She was colored with copics.  Papers are Sweet Stack from DCWV.  I used Spellbinders for the circles, squares and the sentiment.  I love the inside sentiment.  I'm sorry, I don't know who to give credit to on this one. 



Inside


Thank you so much for stopping by.  If you would like to leave a comment, I thank you so very much.

I am entering her in the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the image and the fun papers you paired it with!
    Thanks so much for participating in the Crafty Friends challenge.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet, such a cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Play this time
    hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I really love the colors you've used on this card! That jelly bean paper is adorable! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How delightful this is! Love the color combo and all teh sweet girly details!
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Mo's this week!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable - love the Dies - Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. It is appreciated more than you will ever know.